We Provide a Full Range of New York Wildlife Removal Services
Most of the calls we get are because homeowners hear animals scurrying around inside the attic or walls. Most of the damage inside a houes or attic is unseen. Rodents like squirrels, mice, and rats often chew on electrical wires.
Wildlife such as raccoons, bats, birds, opossums, and rats spread several diseases that humans can and do catch, such as Histoplasmosis, Salmonella, Leptospirosis and more. Many critters leave droppings and urine in an attic or cause mold or odor problems.
We also handle animals outside the house. It could be a critter that has dug a large hole next to your house, or a raccoon in your garbage cans, an opossum that is stealing pet food, or a skunk living under your deck, causing an odor problem. Some animals destroy your garden or landscaping. Or perhaps you are simply scared of snakes. Whatever
the problem is, our wildlife experts can remove the source of the problem, and prevent it from happening again. We are not a Rochester extermination company, nor pest control. We are dedicated Rochester wildlife control experts.
Rochester Raccoon Removal - Raccoons commonly live in the attic, where they cause damage. They can also cause many problems outside.
Rochester Rat Extermination - We solve rat and mouse problems PERMANENTLY, by finding and sealing shut any and all rat entry holes.
Rochester Bat Control - We have a 100% success rate safely removing New York bats from buildings, and we guarantee our work.
Rochester Squirrel and Rodent Removal - For any critter, such as squirrels in the attic, we remove them, repair damage, & clean.
We believe we are Rochester's best. We do a complete job, from start to finish. We remove wildlife humanely and effectively. When we encounter animals inside a house, we inspect every part of the house, from ground to roof, to identify all the areas of entry, and we perform professional repairs, with guarantee. We inspect inside the attic to find any damage, and provide full cleaning services. We offer attic restoration, permanent rodent control, bat colony exclusion, bird prevention, snake removal, dead animal removal and odor control, and more. We are fully New York licensed and insured, and ready to solve your Rochester critter problem. Call us any time for a phone consulation and price quote, at 585-267-5888.
HOME REPAIRS: Repairs are a crucial part of the wildlife removal process. We can perform most of the repairs necessary to keep critters out permanently. But for some difficult repair work, we are proud to recommend some of Rochester's finest contractors:
ELECTRICIAN: Rodents chewing on wires? For electric work, we recommend Canal Town Electric: 585-259-2293
ROOFER: Raccoons tearing through roof? For roofing work, we recommend Mr. Fussy: 585-482-2222
TREE REMOVAL: Animals using trees to access your roof? For tree removal, we recommend Tom MaGuire Tree Service: 585-225-9244
PLUMBER: Animals chewed water pipes? For pipe repair and plumbing, we recommend
Bat prevention tips: How to keep bats away
It is important to keep bats away from your home, especially if you don’t want them to get into your attics and cause significant damages that can cost you hundreds or thousands of dollars to repair. If you don’t have bats in your home already, you need to search Rochester raccoon removal and find all entry holes and gaps leading into your home and seal them . You need to pay careful attention to home repairs that can that can keep Rochester raccoon removal bats out of your home, therefore you need to check rooflines- including fascia boards, dormer peaks, gaps in the soffit eaves, and gable vents. Any gap of ½ or 1 inch is suitable for bats to caulk and chew through hence you need to include polyurethane sealant when carrying out repairs on such gaps and holes because such sealants are long lasting and strong. Your house could be attacked by bats if you live some 50 miles or less to bat colonies such as trees, houses and game reserves. Bats can carry certain diseases that can be easily transferred to humans, and Rochester snake removal bats can also attract fleas and mites that can easily cause serious health problems on your pets. Just like rats, bats can also chew wires and insulation of roofs causing serious electrical problems.
Bat prevention tips
• Bat traps are rarely effective; hence they may not be Rochester snake removal advised. Similarly , you should avoid fumigation to prevent bats, because it could be cruel and at the same time illegal in certain places. Some bats may not die immediately from fumigation fumes, they may struggle to enter home roofs or walls and die, causing more health risks.
• Lower entry points leading to the basements of the home must be checked because they are frequently used by bats to gain access to homes. You need to move around the external part of your home and also check the high points where bat entry is possible. You must close immediately all openings in the roof and walls immediately.
•Seal up your home- this is best Rochester rat control preventing step you can take in preventing bats from entering your home. You need to ensure that unscreened doors and windows are always closed, and if the screen of your door or window has been damaged, you must repair them immediately. You need to ensure that doors and windows are closed especially at night or dusk when bats are mostly active. If you have any chimney then you must cap them or simply replace the caps.
• Make use of Polyurethane foam to seal up Rochester rat control holes and gaps. These products can be bought in many local stores, it comes with excellent flow control, and it is less visible , however you must not apply this foam where bats may come easily in contact with it before it dries up. This foam can kill a bat that comes in contact with it, hence you can apply it probably in day time when Rochester bat removal bats are resting.
• Regular Caulking- Regular caulking can be done to prevent bats because it can be used to seal gaps. Caulking works for all weather and it is rubberized hence it is durable and Rochester bat removal strong . You need to keep in mind that caulk comes in small quantities hence you may need to apply it on gaps and holes that are huge.
• Use steel screening over gaps- You can screw or stable steel screening on screens of gaps because they contain fine mesh that prevents bats from entering. A quarter inch of mesh should be used because smaller bats can enter through half-inch mesh. Bats are also capable of flattening their Rochester rodent extermination bodies to get through cracks, but steel mesh screen is strong enough to protect your home from bat invasion.
• Netting- netting is another option you should consider, in preventing your home from bat. Nets can be placed in several areas of the home, whether external or internal. In small areas ¼ inch poly-netting can be applied especially in places like barrel tiles in roofs, you may also use steel wools in certain areas where Rochester rodent extermination nettings are not applicable.
• If the bats are already inside your home, then you need to leave an exit hole while you seal up all other holes- the reason being that you don’t want all the bats to die and become stinking inside your home. You may also consider using nylon nettings that can help the bat get out of the house but not into the house. In case you get bitten by a bat while trying to get rid of it, then you must report to your health care service provider and you will be tested for any possible transmittable disease. Try as much as possible not to trap bats outside of your home, hence some of the preventive procedures should be carried out while the bats are out Rochester bird control foraging.
Other Rochester animal pest control topics:
Repelling Opossums with Highpitch Sounds
How Dangerous is Skunk Feces
Will a Rat Survive Being Relocated
What Diseases do Bats Carry
What are the Most Common Types of Animals that Poop on or in Buildings?
What is a Groundhog's Natural Diet?
Whether you talk about wild Rochester animals or domesticated animals, every one of these is different from all others in many respects. Especially when it comes to the eating habits, digestion of food and production of feces, all the animals are very much different from each other. As far as the scat or feces production of these animals is concerned, they are very much different from each other. Normally 12 different kind of New York animal feces can be found near the houses or inside them. With the help of identification of these fecal materials, it is very easy to identify the animals as well. Moreover the place of occurrence of these fecal materials can also help us to track down the presence and exact location of these Rochester animals.
There are many different types of wildlife that will use your attic or shed as a place for shelter and nesting. From birds and bats to squirrels and rats, we handle them all. Our company specializes in wildlife trapping, removal, and prevention, so call us today to take care of your wildlife needs. We service the following cities: Arcadia, Canandaigua, Farmington, Geneva, Ontario, Ogden, Parma, Sweden, Brighton, Brighton, Chili, Gates, Henrietta, Perinton, Penfield, Pittsford, Webster, Irondequoit, and Greece. We also service the following counties: Livingston County, Ontario County, Orleans County, Wayne County, and Yates County.
We are ready to solve your Rochester wildlife removal issue!
Call us any time at 585-267-5888 - We look forward to solving your wildlife problem!