How We Solve Rochester Wildlife Problems
It starts with your phone call. We answer our phones 24/7, and we will carefully listen to your wildlife problem. Every case is different, so we will ask appropriate questions to help
us understand the situation better. Questions like, "do you hear the noises at night or during the daytime?" or "what type of roof do you have?" After we have a general idea of your
situation, we can provide a ballpark price range, and schedule a same-day or next-day appointment to inspect your property.
INSPECTION: Once on site, we will perform a full inspection of your home and property. This allows us to use the correct strategy and
traps. If the animals are in an attic, a full building inspection is crucial, including the following:
- All ground-level areas, such as piper or A/C line entry & exit areas, A/C chase bottoms, ground-level vents, etc.
- All mid-level areas, such as dryer vents, siding gaps, first floor eaves or dormers, etc.
- We inspect the entire roof, including all plumbing stacks, ridge caps, vents, and other potential gaps or holes.
- We also inspect inside your attic, to identify animals and damage they have caused.
- If the animals are outside, we notice many subtle clues that will assist us in a successful strategy.
TRAPPING, EXCLUSION, REMOVAL: Once we understand what animal species we are dealing with, and the problem, we use the most effective means of removing the animals. We use dozens of different types of traps.
- Trapping - If trapping the animal(s) in live cage traps, trap type, set, and location are crucial to success.
- Exclusion - Oftentimes, we are able to simply set one-way doors or other exclusion devices that allow the animals inside a building to safely exit, but never get back inside.
- Removal By Hand - Sometimes we actually remove animals by hand, or with special tools like snare poles.
- The Law - In all cases, we obey state and local laws regarding wildlife, but aim to take the most humane approach.
ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS: Repairs are a crucial step in the wildlife removal process. In many cases, such as bat or rodent control, the job cannot be performed without detailed repairs, and in
all cases, sealing the entry holes shut ensures that no future wildlife will ever enter your home.
- 100% of the entry holes must be found, and sealed shut, or the job is not complete.
- Our repairs are professional contractor grade, look good, and when applicable we use steel, which rodents such as rats or squirrels are unable to chew through.
- We give a written guarantee on our repairs against any future animal entry.
ATTIC DECONTAMINATION SERVICES: It may be desirable to clean your attic after we've removed the animals. They can leave behind large amounts of droppings,
urine, hair, oils, food, nesting material, and so on. These remnants can attract insects like cockroaches, and the scent left behind can encourage new animals to chew their way into your
house. You might experience odor problems from the waste. It's possible that mold will grow on waste areas.
- We remove or vacuum all droppings, or remove all the soiled insulation.
- We fog the attic with a special enzyme-based cleaner that destroys any organic matter and deodorizes the space.
- We repair damage, such as ductwork, electrical wires, pipes, insulation, and more.
The above are just a brief explanation of some of our methods. I haven't even addressed the hundreds of other potential cases that we deal with, from bat exclusions, to poison-free rodent control, to dead animal removal, bird roosting
prevention, mole trapping in a yard, ground-based exclusion barriers around a shed, etc. etc. Just give us a call any time, and we can describe in detail how we will resolve your specific wildlife problem.
There are many different types of wildlife that will use your attic or shed as a place for shelter and nesting.
From birds and bats to squirrels and rats, we handle them all. Our company specializes in wildlife trapping,
removal, and prevention, so call us today to take care of your wildlife needs.
We service the following cities: Arcadia, Canandaigua, Farmington, Geneva,
Ontario, Ogden, Parma, Sweden, Brighton, Brighton, Chili, Gates, Henrietta, Perinton, Penfield,
, and Greece
We also service the following counties: Livingston County, Ontario County, Orleans County,
Wayne County, and Yates County.
Other Rochester animal pest control topics:
Repelling Opossums with Highpitch Sounds
How Dangerous is Skunk Feces
Will a Rat Survive Being Relocated
What Diseases do Bats Carry
To learn more about our services, visit the Rochester wildlife control
This month's wildlife how-to article: Will Repellents Get a Raccoon Out of the Attic?
Will repellents get a raccoon out of the attic?
What is a Raccoon?
Keeping raccoons far from your waste jars and plant, alongside different regions of your property, is
not generally a simple undertaking. These animals are regularly wise and are here and there talented at
sidestepping endeavors to fight them off. Fortunately for you, there is an extensive variety of regular
raccoon repellent things accessible for buy that are continually extraordinary for disposing of these troublesome
animals. This is a quick manual to accurately applying characteristic anti-agents to meet your deciding objective.
How repellents can help us to get rid of Raccoon:
1. Choose the ideal anti-agents item - You have a huge number of options once you are settling on a decision on a
characteristic item to defeat raccoons. Various they incorporate foul substances that disturb raccoons' faculties
of smell and taste while some element predator pee that stirs a danger sign in their heads. The offerings made
accessible for buy today have as of now been concentrated on and consummated in a previous couple of years, and they
regularly help you in your endeavors to avoid raccoons. To reveal the best possible item for you, it is emphatically
prescribed that you finish some online investigation of items existing available. You could then either buy the items
online or purchase them at the zone home change store.
2. Make utilization of normal obstruction accurately - The best way to deal with utilize common raccoon repellent is
to spread it in the majority of the regions where raccoons are entering your property and to rehash this errand
consistently. Anti-agents could lighten before long as an outcome of a downpour, snow or when you water the yard,
thus you ought to reapply the items consistently. Be sure to place repellent in each of the ranges where you believe
that raccoons may be pulled into. These regions can incorporate patio nurseries, garden stockpiling sheds, underneath
stairways, pet passages, around and within garbage jars, furthermore upper room zones. Hold fast to the greater part
of the rules on your obstruction's compartment, since they regularly include exceptional use directions.
3. Consider blending raccoon impediments - Besides common obstacles, you will run over different approaches to dispose
of raccoons, which can incorporate instruments, for example, movement locator sprinklers furthermore ultrasonic contraptions.
In the event that you join normal obstructions that trouble the raccoons' feeling of taste and smell together with devices that
disturb their feeling of hearing (and their authentic contempt of getting their appearances impacted with sudden releases of water),
you could execute a multi-pronged assault that can dispatch raccoons.